Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Assisting Psychic Children

Today’s psychic child knows that if their parents are psychic their stories are believed. Those children feel comfortable about informing their parents whenever they see, hear, or feel anything out of the ordinary or of the paranormal kind. But what if a child has parents that are not tolerant of their child’s sixth sense? These children will suffer when they feel frightened of what they see and cannot turn to their parents for support.
I was one of these children growing up, fearing what I saw and sensed. This is not the way a child should grow up. Inside I felt alone and knew that if I told others I would be put down or shunned because of who I was on the inside. This second sight, as it is termed does not disappear when the child is of a certain age—they do not “grow out of it”.

Teenagers seem to have the toughest time with their spiritual intuition. It can creep up at any moment without notice and take the teen by surprise. The best way to deal with your psychic child is to talk with them. Have in-depth discussions about what they see and hear and when these occurrences take place. Many times the child knows when “the frightening time” is near.

The best way for parents to remedy their child’s fear is to be there for them and never put them down. Verbal punishments can make what they see more horrid and unbearable. Take careful notes and verify with research. This is the only way to capture what is really terrifying the child. After intensive investigation into what is really affecting the child, even after normal household bumps and creaks have been found, keep in mind that psychic children know what is real and what is the settling of the house. They are psychic, after all.

Growing up, there was a spirit party in my room every night and there was nothing I could do about it. The ghosts of those that had passed were not going to leave no matter how much fear I felt. Whenever I covered my head with a blanket, it was only a temporary fix. Having siblings does not help either. They assist only if they are going through what the psychic child is enduring. My sister always told me how stupid I was for talking about what I saw.

Although my visions never disappeared, I eventually found refuge in others who suffered as children as well. I have discussed why I see these things and have come to an understanding that some people are just more sensitive than others when it comes to energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed and those with heightened sensitivities feel them whenever they enter a place where elevated emotions or tragedies took place.

Patience and understanding is what it takes for parents to prepare themselves for their psychic child. If the child finds another like them, and they will, feel blessed when they come to a mutual understanding together. They might even feed off each other and cause further turmoil. Seek the assistance of a professional that has knowledge of what they are enduring. It will not only help slow down or halt their fears, but they will find common ground where they can discuss in greater detail what is going on with them. But always remember to stay calm because sensitive children can feel your anxiety.

Psychic Medium Candy O’Donnell has helped countless psychic children understand why they are sensitives and how to deal with their heightened abilities.

http://psychicparanormal.blogspot.com/

Candy O’Donnell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback and for being a valuable member of the Smack Press community!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops